We are SO happy to announce our re-opening on:
Wednesday 8th July 🥳🍾
Due to the current circumstances we will be operating a slightly different service as we normally would. We ask that you please be patient and bare with us it’s all very new and we are trying to keep everyone safe while enjoying a great Pub experience. 🧹🧴🧽
Our New Opening Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 9am – 8pm
Breakfast: 9am – 12pm
Lunch 12pm – 5pm (last food orders will be 5pm)
We will be operating a reduced menu and using single use menus that will be disposed of after each sitting.
We will be operating this service in our Garden only, we will not be opening the inside of the pub for the time being.
There will be a one way system in place for when using the inside toilet facilities.
The Garden Bar will be where all orders are placed and paid for.
Below we have listed key changes in the way we will be operating:
– We are happy to pre-book tables with a deposit which can be redeemed against your bill. Contact us on 01737 830640 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
– Upon arrival you will be greeted by a staff member who will take your details for our records & show you to your table.
– There will be an empty glass station where glasses will be dropped before being taken for a deep clean.
– Tables will be a maximum of 6 people.
– Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
– We will be carrying out regular deep cleaning, our staff have been in all week being trained on our new cleaning process according to COVID guidelines.
– Sanitiser Stations will be placed around the pub for regular use.
– During busy periods we may have to restrict tables to a 2 hour maximum visit.
– If all our tables & space in the garden becomes full we may have to restrict people entering the garden.
– We ask that customers only enter the pub garden via the entrance in the car park. All other entrances will be closed.
We CANNOT wait to see you all again & hope you all enjoy our new Breakfast Menu 😃🍳
Free Home Delivery Service
We have paired up with our sister company, Fresh Connect Surrey to offer a free home delivery service to support the local community. This includes fresh produce, dry goods, dairy, meat, fish, baked goods, home cooked meals and so much more.
Minimum order is £30. We offer home deliveries Monday – Saturday and Collections Monday – Friday.
Visit https://shop.freshconnectuk.com to place your order on our online webshop!
Our collection point is : Fresh Connect Ltd, Station Road, Betchworth RH3 7BZ
Call: 020 7720 4126 or Email: email@example.com